Responsible Disclosure Policy
BuzzRx takes the protection of privacy and security very seriously. To that end, if you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in our website or have a security incident to report, please email us at: DataSecurity@BuzzRx.com. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ninety business days of disclosure.
- Please make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the BuzzRx service.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Denial-of-Service (DoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of BuzzRx employees
- Any attacks against BuzzRx’s physical property or facilities
This policy applies to the BuzzRx application hosted at BuzzRx.com and to any other subdomains or services associated with the BuzzRx website.
Thank you for helping us to protect our privacy and security! Please know that we are not currently offering bounties.