Your Privacy is Important to Us
Our Commitments to You
Common Questions About Personal Information
What personal information does BuzzRx collect?
We collect the following categories of personal information.
- Identifiers: including name, address, email address, IP address, User ID, etc.
- Customer Records: including information about your prescription medications, telephone number, etc.
- Protected Classifications: such as medical condition and gender Commercial Information: including records of products or services obtained or considered, etc.
- Internet Activity: including browsing history, search history, etc.
- Geolocation Data: determined when you enter a location or give us permission to access your location
What categories of sources of personal information does BuzzRx use?
We may collect all categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- You: If you request to receive certain services (for example, sending you a prescription discount card and/or coupon, etc.), you may need to provide Us with personal information so that We can fulfill this request. We will tell you what information is required and what information is optional.
- Our Website or Mobile App: iWhen you use Our Website or Mobile App, We may collect and use certain technical data and related information, including, without limitation, technical information about your device, system, software, and other ancillary information. This information may be obtained to facilitate the provision of certain services, software updates, and product support.
- Automatic Passive Collection: As you use Our Website or Mobile App, certain anonymous information can be passively collected using various technologies, such as cookies, tags, etc. Your internet browser automatically transmits to Our Website or Mobile App some of this anonymous information,
- Third Parties: Sometimes We offer marketing materials from a third party. You can opt into receiving them by agreeing to provide Us with your name, contact information, and, if you choose to, limited health or medical information.
- Health Care Professionals: Some health care professionals who use BuzzRx may text or email you a discount card and/or coupon with your permission. In order to receive the discount card and/or coupon from your health care professional, you must furnish them with certain contact information, including your phone number or email address.
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs): When you use a card and/or coupon provided by BuzzRx, We may receive information about the transaction from the corresponding PBM that administered the claim.
- Data Partners: We may supplement the information We collect about you as described above with data We receive from any of Our third-party partners.
- Other Third-Party Sources: We obtain data about individuals from various third-party companies and public sources and We may combine that data with personal information or other data We collect.
Why does BuzzRx collect my personal information?
We may use all categories of personal information listed above for the following business purposes:
- As stated or agreed to at the point of collection: For example, We use personal information to respond to your questions, comments, or complaints. We may also use personal information as requested or consented to by you.
- Administration: For example, to manage your account, facilitate order fulfillment, support members, and other related actions to provide Our users with the best experience possible.
- Site Management: For example, to troubleshoot problems, improve the content and functionality of Our Website and Mobile App, customize Our Website and Mobile App for you and Our users, etc.
- Advertising and Communications: For example, to send you reminders about refills, update you with prescription “price drops”, to notify you about promotions or new services, products, features, or programs, etc.
- To Protect Our Rights: For example, to comply with federal, state, and local laws, comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state or local authorities, cooperate with law enforcement agencies, etc.
When does BuzzRx share my personal information with a third party?
BuzzRx rarely shares information with a third party that associates you personally with your specific medical information. When We do disclose your personal information, BuzzRx ensures that these third parties are bound to comply with state laws and federal standards as to how to handle your personal information. We may share all categories of personal information listed above with the following categories of third parties and/or service providers:
- For business purposes: Our employees and affiliates may need to know personal information for business purposes.
- To Provide Services: Third parties are used to safeguard, protect, store, and/or analyze data. In addition, they may be used to send email, fulfill purchase requests, customize Our marketing or ads, etc.
- To Fulfill Your Requests: We may share your name and address with others if you request a discount card and/or coupon to be mailed to the address you provided. For Legal Reasons: We may share personal information about you to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requests, or to exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other governmental agencies: We may disclose personal information if We believe We are legally required to do so, have been legally advised to do so, or when necessary to identify, contact or bring a legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm, or interfering with legal rights.
- To brief Our advisors: We may share personal information with Our professional advisors, such as Our attorneys, accountants, or financial advisors.
- To accept a benefit or offer from Our merchant partners: You may be asked to submit personal information.
- To adhere to your request or consent: We may share personal information with third parties and/or service providers when requested or consented to by you.