What are the pros and cons of Cymbalta (duloxetine)?
- Cymbalta has several uses and may work well for people with multiple problems, such as depression and chronic pain.
- It has less effect on blood pressure compared to other SNRIs.
- It is available as a low-cost generic. Cymbalta coupons can result in average savings of $40 or more.
- Cymbalta can take up to 12 weeks for full effect.
- This medicine may not be a good option for heavy drinkers or people with heart disease, liver disease, or kidney disease.
- In a small number of children, teens, and young adults, it can cause suicidal thoughts and behaviors.